New York Live Arts’ Associate Artist Program is dedicated to providing emerging and mid-career artists with the tools, support, and professional development opportunities they need to thrive. The Associate Artist program draws on the resources of New York Live Arts to provide access to affordable studio space, connect artists with larger audiences, foster artists’ creative and professional growth and development, make it easier for artists to raise funds to support their work, and ultimately to augment the visibility of dance in New York.
Enrollment as an Associated Artist is an affordable $100 for a full year of unlimited access to the program’s offerings. Admission is accepted on a rolling basis.
By becoming an Associated Artist, you gain all-inclusive access to:
- New York Live Arts’ Fiscal Sponsorship Program
- Free digital marketing services
- Access to a weekly newsletter highlighting upcoming grants, residencies, and professional development opportunities
- Audience Mailing Labels and Press & Blogger Email Lists
- Consulting and Professional Development
- 1 hour of free consulting with the department of your choice
- Additional consulting with knowledgeable New York Live Arts staff at a reduced rate
- Opportunities to workshop your materials and learn from fellow community artists
- Reduced rates on New York Live Arts workshops and master classes
- 20% Ticket discount to all New York Live Arts shows
- Free Associate-level membership to Fractured Atlas
- Access high-quality insurance coverage tailored to meet artist needs.
- Sell tickets, take donations, track fans with Artful.ly.
- Find space to work, rehearse, and perform with Spaces.
- Free online courses for DIY artists. Learn everything from fundraising, marketing, social media, and more...
- Special Offers and Discounts
Rakia Seaborn, Associate Artist Program Manager
212.691.6500 x 215